How to Steep
Scoop loose leaf tea into infuser.
Heat fresh water.
8 FL OZ
Pour water over tea.
Steep within this time for optimal flavor.
Steep up to 3 times and enjoy different flavor notes.
- Use fresh, cold water. The quality of water will affect the taste of your tea.
- Take care not to poor boiling water over your tea. Boiling water will scorch the tea leaves.
- Use a strainer or infuser basket to steep your tea rather than a tea ball or clamping spoon. This gives room for the whole leaf tea and herbals to expand and fully infuse.
- Remove the tea from the water after the designated steeping time. Over steeped tea, or stewed tea, will create a bitter tasting brew.
- For a stronger tasting brew, simply add more tea to your strainer or infuser basket before steeping.
- Always remove tea leaves from water to prevent the tea from becoming bitter.