There is nothing better than homemade popsicles when summer weather hits! Making popsicles at home saves money and allows you to be creative and use healthy ingredients like tea, yogurt and fruit.
Kids enjoy helping out in the kitchen and eating the fruits of their own labor with this simple recipe for healthy Raspberry Rush Yogurt Pops.
Raspberry Rush Yogurt Pops
Makes about 8-10 popsicles
Takes about 15 minutes
- 3 T Raspberry Rush Tea
- 1 C water
- 1 3 oz package of raspberry flavored gelatin, or flavor of your choice
- 1 banana
- 1 cup greek-style yogurt
- Steep Raspberry Rush in 1 cup of hot water for 5 minutes.
- Pour tea into blender, add gelatin and blend until well combined.
- Blend in banana and yogurt until smooth.
- Pour mixture into molds and freeze until hard (overnight is best).
A great bonus of this healthy popsicle recipe is that they are dripless! Make up a bunch and beat the summer heat.