Splendiferous Rooibos Tea is a healthy blend of organic green rooibos, hibiscus petals, elderberries and peppermint for a burst of fruit flavor with a hint of cool mint.
Yogurt is a great source of calcium and phosphorus, especially good for the bones of growing children.
Yogurt is an amazing food that is high in protein, and Greek style yogurt has about double the protein of regular yogurt and is high in probiotics. Good quality live bacteria yogurts are beneficial to your digestive tract.
These popsicles are a delicious healthy snack that you can feel good serving to your family.
Splendiferous Rooibos Popsicles
Makes about 10 popsicles
- 2 C water, heated just to boiling (about 208°Farenheit)
- 3 T Splendiferous Rooibos Tea
- 1 C chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 T honey or Agave syrup
- 1 C Greek style yogurt
- Steep the Splendiferous Rooibos Tea in the 2 cups of hot water for 5 minutes.
- Strain tea and pour into blender.
- Add honey or Agave, strawberries and yogurt.
- Blend until well combined.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until hard, overnight is best.